THE WOOLWORTHS CHRISTMAS SWIPE FOR A #ZEROHUNGER FUTURE CAMPAIGN TS&CS
THE WOOLWORTHS CHRISTMAS SWIPE FOR A #ZEROHUNGER FUTURE CAMPAIGN TS&CS :
1. By participating in the Woolworths SA Christmas SWIPE FOR A #ZEROHUNGER FUTURE Campaign, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions.
2. The Christmas SWIPE FOR A #ZEROHUNGER FUTURE Campaign (“the Campaign”) is operated by Woolworths (Pty) Ltd and is open to all Woolworths customers over the age of 18 who are residents in South Africa.
3. The purpose and aim of the Campaign is to raise R2, million in cash donations toward Food Forward SA (NPO Number: 025-709 | PBO Number: 130003715) which will assist them to provide the equivalent of 2 222 222 meals to individuals who are food insecure across South Africa through various initiatives that reduce food waste. These funds will be raised by Woolworths (Pty) Ltd in partnership with MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet (Virtual Market Place (Pty) Ltd).
4. The Campaign commences on Monday 4 November 2019 and ends on Tuesday 31 December 2019 00:00pm (the “Campaign Period”).
5. In order to participate in the Campaign, and raise additional funds for Food Forward SA, participants must
a. SWIPE THEIR MYSCHOOL MYVILLAGE MYPLANET OR LINKED WOOLWORTHS CARD
i. Every time a customer swipes their MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card or linked Woolworths Card during the Campaign Period we will donate R0.30 in additional funds towards Food Forward SA at no cost to the customer.
ii. Note that donations to Food Forward SA will be made in addition to the regular contribution made by Woolworths to the card holder’s MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet beneficiary(ies). This Campaign does not affect or change the card holder’s current beneficiary(ies).
iii. Only transactions at Woolworths (online or in-store) will qualify. Engen Foodstops Stores are excluded.
iv. Only positive transactions will qualify (i.e. no returns or refunds).
v. Only the first transaction per person per day will qualify (multiple transactions per day will not be counted).
vi. Only customers over 18 are eligible to have a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet or Woolworths card.
vii. Should a customer not have a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card they can sign up online here or download the app from their app store. Should customers wish to link their WRewards or Woolworths card to the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet programme they can do so here.
b. PAY WITH THEIR WOOLWORTHS FINANCIAL SERVICES CARD
i. Every time a customer pays with their Woolworths Financial Services card AFTER swiping their MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card or linked Woolworths Card during the Campaign Period we will donate an additional R0.30 towards Food Forward SA at no cost to the customer, resulting in a total contribution of R0.60.
6. Donation calculations will be overseen by an authorised independent party.
7. The donation is not transferable and shall be used exclusively for the purposes of this Campaign.
8. Cash donations will be paid to Food Forward SA by 28 February 2020
9. The final results (value of total funds raised) will be announced via Facebook and Twitter and on the Woolworths.co.za website by 31 March 2020.
10. The auditor’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
11. By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree to indemnify Woolworths and release and hold Woolworths harmless against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Campaign or resulting from acceptance and participation in the Campaign including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage and claims based on defamation or invasion of privacy.
12. Any reference to Woolworths in terms and conditions shall be deemed to include a reference to Woolworths (Pty) Ltd and Woolworths Financial Services (Pty) Ltd and any of their holdings, associated or affiliated companies and subsidiaries.