TERMS & CONDITIONS: MySchool MyVillage
TERMS & CONDITIONS: MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Customer Survey
By participating in the “MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Customer Survey” promotion (the “Promotion’) you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The Promotion is an initiative of the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet fundraising programme.
2. The “Promotion is open to randomly selected MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet cardholders over the age of 18 years who are in lawful possession of a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Card or linked Woolworths Card, Store Card or Visa Credit Card (referred to, from here on, as a “MySchool card”) and support any of the participating schools, and have responded to the Customer Survey.
3. The Promotion commences on 24 May and shall close on 5 June 2023 (called “the Promotional Period”).
4. In order to enter the Promotion and qualify to win, cardholders must complete the Customer Survey emailed to them, during the Promotion Period.
5. Just by completing the Customer Survey, respondents will be entered into a lucky draw.
6. A completed Customer Survey equals an entry in to the lucky draw.
7. The winners will be selected by way of a random draw overseen by an independent admitted attorney. The winners will be notified telephonically or by email by no later than 30 July 2023.
8. The prizes are as follows:
8.1 5 winners will each win a R1 000 Woolworths voucher
8.2 Woolworths Gift cards are subject to terms and conditions stipulated at subject 12 below
i) By taking part in this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
ii) Winners agree, subject to prevailing data protection legislation, to their name and their winning image being published on the MySchool website and in other media, and may be asked to be involved in other publicity.
9 By participating in the MySchool “Customer Survey” promotion, the cardholders agree to release and hold MySchool harmless against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
10 MySchool reserves the right to amend or terminate this Promotion immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, the entrants and winner agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against MySchool, its advertising and promotional agencies, distributors and their respective employees.
11 Any reference to MySchool in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to include reference to Virtual Market Place (Pty) Ltd and any of their holding, associated, affiliated companies and subsidiaries including Woolworths (Pty) Ltd.
12 The Woolworth Gift cards are subject to the following terms and conditions:
a. This card is only exchangeable for merchandise in Woolworths stores and may not be refunded or redeemed for cash.
b. No cash change will be given.
c. This card may not be redeemed against purchases made at Woolworths stores outside of the Republic of South Africa or any Engen stores.
d. This card is valid for 36 months from the date of purchase.
e. This card may not be used to make payments into any Woolworths card or loan account or utilities account.