TERMS & CONDITIONS: 2019 Card Cost Waiver for Beneficiaries
Terms and Conditions:
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Card cost waiver for Beneficiaries
1. The MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet “Card Cost waiver” Competition (called “the competition”) is open to all active Beneficiaries registered with the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Fundraising Programme that joined the programme before 1 August 2019.
2. Beneficiaries participate automatically through every new MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet supporter that joins during the campaign period where they are selected as the Beneficiary.
3. The competition shall commence on 15th August and terminate on 15 September 2019.
4. During the competition period MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet will waiver the beneficiary card cost for every new MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet supporter that joins the programme where they are selected as the Beneficiary.
What qualifies as a new supporter?
• A Supporter that signs up to be part of the programme for the first time
• A Supporter whose profile has not been registered yet and who registers/completes their profile
• An Unlinked Woolworths cardholder who links to MySchool (if they are not part of MySchool yet)
What does not qualify as a new supporter?
• A current supporter that requests a replacement card
• A change of beneficiary
5. In the event that a person chooses two or three beneficiaries the beneficiaries will not incur any card cost.
6. New supporters created via any of the MySchool channels will qualify (online on www.myschool.co.za , via phone, via scanned application form, via registered post, in-store at Woolworths, via fax and via our mobile app). Please note that only new supporters successfully captured during the promotional period will qualify. Therefore we recommend that beneficiaries ensure all manual/physical capturing channels (fax, post, stores) be reached at least 24 hours in advance before the closing period. No manual/physical application forms received after 12am on 15 September will qualify.
7. Any reference to MySchool in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to include reference to Woolworths (Pty) Ltd, Woolworths Financial Services (Pty) Ltd, Virtual Market Place (Pty) Ltd (“MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet”) and any of their holding, associated or subsidiaries.
8. By applying to participate in the competition, the participants hereby accept the rules, terms and conditions in this offer.