MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Swipe to Win Competition:
Terms and Conditions (the “Rules”)
Swipe your MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card and stand a chance to win R10 000.00 (ten thousand rand) for you and your chosen MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet beneficiary
- The Promoter: This Swipe to Win Competition (“the Competition”) is operated by Virtual Market Place Proprietary Limited (Reg No: 1997/016316/07) (“MySchool My Village My Planet” or “the Promoter” or “us” or “we”).
- Who may enter: This Competition is open to all MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card holders and all linked Woolworths cardholders who are: (a) 18 (eighteen) years or older, and (c) resident in South Africa, and (“Entrants” or “you”). By participating in this Competition, Entrants confirm the acceptance of these Rules.
- The Competition Period: The Competition commences at 00:00am on 29 April 2021 and terminates at 23:59pm on 24 June 2021 (“Competition Period”). No entries will be accepted after 23:59pm on 24 June 2021. There is no entry fee to participate in this Competition.
- How to enter: There are 2 (two) steps required to participate in this Competition.
- The Prize: There are 10 (ten) prizes up for grabs. By participating in this Competition in accordance with these Rules, Entrants stand a chance to win the prize which consists of R10 000.00 (ten thousand rand) for themselves and for any MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet beneficiary of their choice (“the Prize”). Should a winner not have a bank account into which the Prize can be paid, the Prize to be delivered to them in the form of a Woolworths gift card and the Woolworths gift card terms and conditions (set out below) will apply.
- The Prize is exclusively for the prize winner and is not transferable, not exchangeable, cannot be split and cannot be exchanged for any other form other than that selected by the winner.
- Prizes in gift card format (i.e., where a Winner does not have a bank account) will be subject to the Woolworths gift card terms and conditions, as set out below:
- Gift cards are only exchangeable for merchandise and may not be redeemed for cash.
- No cash change will be given when redeeming a gift card.
- Gift cards may not be redeemed against purchases made at any Woolworths store outside of the Republic of South Africa or at any Woolworths Food Stops at Engen.
- Gift cards are valid for 36 (thirty-six) months from the date of issue.
- Gift cards may not be used to make payments towards any Woolworths card, loan account or utilities account.
- It is the responsibility of the gift card owner to safeguard the gift card as it cannot be replaced, or the value thereon redeemed if the gift card is lost or stolen.
- Please note that should the Prize for any reason whatsoever become unavailable, MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet may in its sole discretion award a similar prize in value.