TERMS & CONDITIONS:MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet & Woolworths "2020 School Shoes" Campaign
MYSCHOOL MYVILLAGE MYPLANET “2020 SCHOOL SHOES” CAMPAIGN: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By participating in this MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet 2020 School Shoes Campaign, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions (“the Rules”).
2. The MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet 2020 School Shoes Campaign (“the Campaign”) is operated by Virtual Market Place (Pty) Ltd,trading as MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet, (“MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet” or “we” or “us”) and is open to all Woolworths (Pty) Ltd (“Woolworths”) customers over the age of 18, who are residents in South Africa (“the participant” or “you”).
3. The purpose of the Campaign is to raise funds in the amount of R391 000.00 (three hundred and ninety one thousand rand), which will be put towards the purchase and donation of 2020 pairs of leather school shoes for school going children in South Africa (“the School Shoes”). The aforementioned funds will be raised by Woolworths in partnership with MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet.
4. The Campaign commences on Thursday 26 December 2019 and ends on Friday 31 January 2020 at 12:00am (“the Campaign Period”).
5. In order to participate in the Campaign, and raise additional funds for the School Shoes , you must SWIPE YOUR VALID AND ACTIVE MYSCHOOL MYVILLAGE MYPLANET OR LINKED WOOLWORTHS CARD at Woolworths (in-store or online) during the Campaign Period.
6. Every time you successfully swipe your MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card or linked Woolworths Card during the Campaign Period we will donate R3.65 in additional funds towards the Campaign at no cost to you.
6. Please take note of the following:
i. Campaign donations will be made in addition to the regular contribution made by Woolworths to your MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet beneficiary(ies). This Campaign does not affect or your current beneficiary(ies);
ii. Only successful transactions at Woolworths (online or in-store) will qualify; Transactions at Engen Foodstops Stores are excluded;.
iii. Only positive transactions will qualify (i.e. no returns or refunds);
iv. Only the first successful transaction per participant per day will qualify (multiple transactions per day will not be counted);
v. Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible to have a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet or Woolworths card; and
vi. Should you wish to participate in the Campaign, but you do not have a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card, you may sign up online here or download the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet application from the app store that is compatible with your mobile device. Should you wish to link your WRewards or Woolworths card to the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet programme you may do so here.
7. Donation calculations in respect of the Campaign will be overseen by an authorised independent party.
8. Please note that the donation is not transferable and shall be used exclusively for the purposes of this Campaign.
9. Donations will be paid towards the Campaign by no later than 31 March 2020, and the final results (total pairs of School Shoes donated) will be announced via the MySchool Facebook and Twitter accounts and on the myschool.co.za website by the same date.
10. The calculation of the independently verified donation will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into in this regard.
11. These Rules may be amended by us, on notification, at any time during the Campaign Period. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel this Campaign and to change the nature of the donation at any time (on notice to you).
12. By participating in the Campaign, participants agree to indemnify Woolworths and release and hold Woolworths harmless against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Campaign or resulting from acceptance and participation in the Campaign including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage and claims based on defamation or invasion of privacy.
13. Any reference to Woolworths in terms and conditions shall be deemed to include a reference to Woolworths (Pty) Ltd and Woolworths Financial Services (Pty) Ltd and any of their holdings, associated or affiliated companies and subsidiaries.
14. A copy of these rules is available at http://www.myschool.co.za/