T&C's: MOT-SA Youth Leadership Campaign with MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet
T&C’s: MOT-SA Youth Leadership Campaign with MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet
1. The MOT-SA Youth Leadership Campaign with MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet (“the Campaign”) is operated by Virtual Market Place (Pty) Ltd (Reg No:1997/016316/07) (“MySchool”) of Atlantic House, 16 Corporation Street, Cape Town, 8001.
2. The Campaign is open to all card holders over the age of 18 years who are in lawful possession of a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Card or a Linked Woolworths Card (linked to the MySchool programme).
3. In order to get a card, customers can apply online at www.myschool.co.za, call 0860 100 445 or download the free MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet app from the iStore or Playstore.
4. The Campaign commences on 1 July 2019 and shall close on 31 July 2019 (called “the Campaign period”).
5. The Campaign aims to raise funds to empower MOT-SA (NPO) to help 67 College students, from Cape Town and Port Elizabeth, to attend a 3 day leadership training opportunity on the 28 August 2019 in Cape.
6. For every customer that swipes their MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card or linked Woolworths Card during this period MySchool will donate R0,133 in additional funds towards MOT-SA at no cost to the customer. We aim to raise up to R 100 000.00 in total through this campaign (total donations are capped at R 115 000 in total).
7. Donations to MOT-SA will be made in addition to the regular contribution made by MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Partner Stores to the card holder’s MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet beneficiary(ies). This Campaign does not affect or change the card holder’s current beneficiary(ies).
8. In order to participate in the Campaign, card holders are required during the Campaign period to swipe any MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet or MySchool-linked Woolworths cards when they shop at any MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Partner stores.
a. Only positive transactions will qualify (i.e. no returns or refunds).
b. Only the first transaction per person per day will qualify (multiple transactions per day will not be counted)
9. The donation is not transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. Cash donations will be paid to MOT-SA by 20 August 2019.
11. Any reference to MySchool or Woolworths in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to include reference to Woolworths (Pty) Ltd, Woolworths Financial Services (Pty) Ltd, Virtual Market Place (Pty) Ltd and any of their holding, associated or subsidiary companies.
12. By participating in this Competition, the winner agrees to indemnify MySchool and Woolworths and release and hold them harmless against any and all losses, damages, right, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this competition or resulting from acceptance and participation in the Competition including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage claims based on defamation or invasion of privacy.
13. MySchool collects and uses personal information about entrants to allow them enter competitions, comply with audit requirements in terms of the Consumer Protection Act and to determine the winner for the competitions. For more information about how we use your personal information please read our privacy notice at http://www.myschool.co.za/legal/privacy-notice-supporters