T&C's: Loot.co.za & MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Rhino Day Campaign
T&C’s: Loot.co.za & MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Rhino Day Campaign
1. The Loot.co.za & MySchool Rhino Day Campaign (“the Campaign”) is operated by Virtual Market Place (Pty) Ltd (Reg No: 1997/016316/07) (“MySchool”) of Atlantic House, 16 Corporation Street, Cape Town, 8001.
2. The campaign is open to all cardholders over age of 18 years who are in lawful possession of a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card and uses their card online at Loot.co.za when making a purchase (at check-out) at the following link: https://www.loot.co.za/browse/outdoor-essentials?cat=val
3. In order to get a card, customers can apply online at www.myschool.co.za, call 0860 100 445 or download the free MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet app from the iStore or Playstore.
4. The Campaign commences on 1 September 2019 and shall close on 30 September 2019 (called “the Campaign period”).
5. The Campaign aims to raise funds for the MyPlanet Rhino Fund.
6. For every order made, using a valid MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card number on the Loot.co.za website, Loot and MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet will each donate an additional R10 each i.e. R20 in total per order to the Rhino Fund (Total donations capped at R10 000 in total).
7. Donations to MyPlanet Rhino Fund will be made in addition to the regular contribution made by MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Partner Stores to the card holder’s MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet beneficiary(ies). This Campaign does not affect or change the card holder’s current beneficiary(ies).
8. Non-completion of a purchase, or return of goods within 21 calendar days after the campaign end date, means that the donation will no longer be valid for that order.
9. On order to participate in the Campaign, card holders are required to enter their MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card number (insert the card number at check-out) when shopping at Loot.co.za from 1 – 30 September 2019 and need to shop at least one item from the ‘heritage’ category .
10. The MyPlanet Rhino Fund is a Cause that is registered on the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet programme.
11. By participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees to indemnify MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet and Woolworths and release and hold them harmless against any and all losses, damages, right, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this campaign or resulting from acceptance and participation in the campaign including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage claims based on defamation or invasion of privacy.
12. For information about how we use your personal information please read our privacy notice at www.myschool.co.za/privacynotice.
13. Any reference to MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to include reference to VMP (Pty) Ltd and any of their holding, associated, affiliated companies and subsidiaries.
14. Any reference to MySchool in these terms and conditions shall also be deemed to include a reference to Woolworths Pty Ltd, Woolworths Financial Services Pty Ltd and any of their holdings, associated, affiliated companies and subsidiaries.
15. The General Loot Ts & Cs also apply and can be found on www.loot.co.za