By participating in the above mentioned promotion, you agree to accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- The MySchool Woolworths Welgemoed Colour-In Competition is open to all school learners from Welgemoed Pre-Primary School whose parents/guardians are MySchool card holders/supporters who are in lawful possession of a MySchool Card or linked Woolworths Difference Card, Store Card or Visa Credit Card.
- In order to be entered into the competition, school learners are required to Colour-In a picture, supply their parent’s/guardian’s MySchool card number and place their completed entry form into the competition entry box inside Woolworths Welgemoed store during the promotion period.
- The promotion commences on 1 March 2012 and closes on 10 April 2012 at 12:00 noon.
- The prize is a Woolworths Gift Card valued at R150.
- MySchool shall be witness to a fair selection process and the judges’ decision shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The MySchool Woolworths Welgemoed Colour-In Competition shall not be open to MySchool employees and their family members, including the employees and family members of the MySchool advertising and promotional agencies and distributors.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- The winner agrees that their respective names may be used for publicity purposes.
- The winner will be determined on 10 April 2012, within 3 days of which the winner will be telephonically informed.
- In the event that the winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, MySchool reserves the right to disqualify the winner from the competition and to draw another winner in his or her stead.
- The prizes are not transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- By participating in the MySchool Woolworths Welgemoed Easter Colour-In Competition, the winner agrees to release MySchool from any claims arising from any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this competition, or any claims resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the prize; including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- MySchool reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, the entrants and winner agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against MySchool, its advertising and promotional agencies, distributors and their respective employees.
- Any reference to MySchool in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to include reference to VMP (Pty) Ltd and any of their holding, associated, affiliated companies and subsidiaries.
Thank you for your participation.