Please read the full online MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Terms and Conditions and our privacy notice (available at www.myschool.co.za/privacynotice) carefully as they are our agreement with you. If you want to be part of the WRewards programme you must read the WRewards Terms and Conditions too (available at www.woolworths.co.za). NOTE: These and the WRewards Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. The most recent Terms and Conditions are available online.
- To participate you must be 18 or older, shop in South Africa, have a South African ID number or foreign passport number and provide us with your email address and cell phone number.
- The MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet programme in South Africa is administered by Virtual Market Place (Pty) Ltd in partnership with Woolworths.
- You are the only person who may use your MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card.
- This MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card may only be used in South Africa. If you belong to a MySchool programme in another country it is subject to different terms.
Choosing a school and/or charity
- You may choose up to three registered schools, charities and/or environmental organisations (beneficiaries) from our list. The list is available at www.myschool.co.za. If you choose more than one beneficiary the funds you raise will be divided equally among them.
- If you select a school or charity which is not registered we will contact you to select a new one. Until you select a new school or charity the funds you raise will remain in a separate holding account. The funds will be retained there for three years, after which they will be distributed to other beneficiaries via the Thuso Fund.
MySchool and WRewards
- Members of MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet automatically qualify for instant discounts at participating stores. You also qualify to become a WRewards member and to enjoy guaranteed benefits such as instant WRewards savings, exclusive savings vouchers and upcoming sale notifications sent to you by sms or email.
- If you are already a WRewards member or Woolworths cardholder you can link your MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet and Woolworths cards to ensure that your school and/or charity benefits when you swipe your Woolworths card.
- WRewards in South Africa is operated by Woolworths (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 1956/000518/07). Any reference to Woolworths includes the holding, associated and subsidiary companies of Woolworths.
- We may at any stage amend these MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Terms and Conditions or discontinue the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet programme without reason.
- All competitions will be subject to the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet competition rules. Read more at www.myschool.co.za/legal .
- For more information about the programme, please call 0860 100 445 or visit www.myschool.co.za.